The 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI 19) is scheduled November 6-8, 2019. Please read the following important information to ensure a great GHCI 19 experience!
Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC)
10th Mile, Tumkur Road, Madavara Post,
Dasanapura Hobli, Bangalore 562 123, INDIA
Registrations are open at the venue from 11:30 a.m. on November 6 and from 8 a.m. on November 7 and 8.
Please ensure that you bring one of the following to make your registration hassle free:
- Primary – QR code (sent to your registered email and available on your mobile app).
- Secondary – Confirmation Number (sent to your registered email at the time of registration).
It is recommended that every attendee carries a government issued ID card. Students must have their student ID card.
Attendees are expected to collect their badges themselves. Badge pick-up on behalf of someone else will not be permitted.
The same badge has to be used for all days of the Celebration. Once a badge is issued, it will not be re-printed. A charge of INR 5,000 (in cash) will be levied for the re-issue of a duplicate badge.
There are no on-spot purchase of registrations for GHCI 19.
Access and Facilities at GHCI 19
Please wear your badge at all times at the venue and through all sessions.
Access to conference areas and delegate bag is determined by your registration type:
- One-Day Pass Delegates have access to all the conference areas and facilities. They are not eligible for a GHCI 19 attendee bag.
- Stall Exhibitors have access only to the Hall 3 Career Fair, open on November 7 and 8, and are not eligible for a GHCI 19 attendee bag.
- All other GHCI 19 delegates have access to all the conference areas, facilities, and will receive the attendee bags which will be distributed only on November 6.
For all food and beverage related information, please check our website here.
BIEC does not offer any storage space for attendee bags or suitcases, so please plan accordingly.
For information on Lost and Found, please click here.
For any emergency or medical support at GHCI 19 click here.
Shuttle buses from BIEC to the Metro (Nagasandra station on the Green line) and Taj Hotel in Yeshwanthpur will be available from 5 p.m. onwards every day. The shuttles will run every 20 minutes for two (2) hours after end of each day’s proceedings. Please refer to the signage and or reach out to volunteers at the entrance for more information.
Agenda and Schedule
Download the GHCI 19 Mobile App. Look for GHCI 19 on App Store or Play Store.
The online agenda is also available here.
- A previous invite was sent to all attendees for sessions that required a pre-registration. These registrations are now closed.
Have a Great GHCI 19!
Our learning and professional development sessions are scheduled throughout the day and end by 4:30 p.m. after a special plenary session. You are encouraged to make the most of these sessions. The Career Fair and Tech Expo are on from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can take advantage of them at any point throughout the day.
For any queries, write to us at IndiaQueries@AnitaB.org.
See you at GHCI19!
AnitaB.org India Team