GHCI 18 on-site registrations and badge pick-up will happen at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) on:
14 November, 2018: 11.00 am to 1.30 pm
15 November, 2018: 7.30 am to 9.00 am
16 November, 2018: 7.30 am to 9.00 am
- Please ensure to have either one of the following to make your registration hassle free:
- Primary – QR code (sent to your registered email and mobile number)
- Secondary – Confirmation Number (sent to your registered email at the time of registration and on 12 and 13 November, 2018)
- It is recommended that every attendee carries a government id card. Students must have their student id card.
- Each attendee has to collect his/her own badge. Badge pick-up on behalf of someone else will not be permitted.
- The same badge has to be used for all days of the conference. Once a badge is issued it will not be re-printed. A charge of INR 5000 (in cash) will be levied for the re-issue of a duplicate badge.
- There are no on-spot registrations for GHCI 18.
- Delegates must retain and wear their registration badge at all times to access the areas and provisions of the conference.