- The applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must be a founder/co-founder of an early stage technology startup
- The startup must be an Indian operating and registered entity and should be under 7 years of operation as on 31st July 2017
- The startup needs to be primarily driven by technology and can cover any sector of technology such as the Internet, Mobile, Clean Tech, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Web-based applications, Cloud, IT Enabled Services, Agriculture, Energy, Education, Financial Inclusion, Healthcare Applications, Social Media and any impact making social sector.
- Winners of past WEQ contests are not eligible to apply
- The WEQ committee reserves the right to request for proof of eligibility criteria
- Any misrepresentation of facts will lead to automatic disqualification from the contest