GHCI 17 is a wonderful opportunity to connect with both women technologists and organizations dedicated to supporting women in technology. To get the most out of this celebration, we strongly recommend you download the GHCI 17 mobile app. The GHCI 17 venue is large, the attendees are brimming with excitement, so it helps to be prepared with all the details you’ll need, right on your smartphone.
GHCI 17 Mobile App Download Instructions
To download and activate the GHCI 17 Mobile App:
- Click on the App store (for iOS Devices) or Google Play (for Androids devices) and search for “GHCI”; download the app to your device
click here to download.
- Open the app and tap on create an account.
- Create an account by adding your first name, last name, company/organization and your email address.
- Once you click send, you’ll receive an activation email from the app’s vendor, SpotMe.
- Access your email from the same device you are trying to active the app. Open the email and click activate my event. Your app will now begin activating your profile.
- To receive updates and alerts, accept the GHCI 17 app’s request to enable push notifications.
GHCI 17 Mobile App Content
The app includes important information about the celebration and should be your go-to source for up-to-date resources.
Must-see content includes…
- Map: Find your way around the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC). It will be packed full of technologists whisking off to their next session.
- Schedule: Plan your day by viewing the daily schedules. You can also click on the session name to read the session description.
- Speakers: Search for speakers, view their biographies and learn which sessions they are attending.
- Sponsors: If you see an organization you’d like to connect with, be sure to note their stall location and visit them at the Career Fair.
- Resources: Find useful information about GHCI 17.
There are also great ways for you to stay connected, including:
- My Profile: Want to connect with other attendees? Update your profile with your photo, email, phone number and even your LinkedIn account.
- News Feed and Social Media: Be part of the conversation without opening multiple apps. Post pictures and comments in the GHCI 17 Mobile App News Feed for everyone to see and comment on. You can also share these posts on your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with just one click.