This track provides researchers and practitioners the opportunity to present and discuss latest trends, research papers and new applications related to the below areas. We welcome technical submissions that describe novel applications born out of using technologies in the areas of AI, Data Mining and Machine Learning that has caused significant business and research impact in the form of algorithms that have been tried and tested on standard datasets. Submissions can also include original research. Open Source tools and technology can also be highlighted in the submission, if relevant.
Papers with real time demos will be preferred. Specific areas for this track include, but are not limited to:
- Recommender Systems
- Image Analysis / Computer Vision
- Speech Analysis
- Reinforcement Learning
- Anomaly / Fraud Detection
- Deep Learning
- Social Network Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Text Mining / Natural Language Processing
- Classification Systems
- Sentiment Analysis
- Optimization Algorithms
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 17 session formats, for making a submission.
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks (except posters).
- Early Bird Review: If you make a submission before May 5, 2017, your submission will be quickly reviewed. Based on the feedback you can improve your proposal before the final submission deadline.
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 17 Submissions tool by June 9, 2017.
- If you are submitting an original research as your submission, please use the form for ‘Original Reasearch’ on Linklings under each track.