The non-technical track at the Grace Hopper Celebration India focuses on learning and development of the finer career aspects that have a bearing on an individual’s progress and growth in an organization. Irrespective of the years of experience or the level at which an individual is, these skills will always hold professionals in good stead.
This track welcomes submissions on these suggested topics, but not limited to:
Career Plan and Growth Roadmap
- Business acumen – a ticket to career growth
- Developing a strategic mindset
- Parallel / lateral career moves
- Community service for capability building
- Campus to Corporate – Theory vs. Reality
- When is the right time to break the break?
- Beware of becoming a busy manager
- Conversation management – a science or art?
- Work life integration – the key to career management
- Remaining current and relevant during career breaks
Contemporary Smart Skills to Help You Grow
- Manage your energy more than your time
- Mindfulness – science of thinking smarter
- Developing positive intelligence
- Resolving ethical dilemma
- Building executive presence
- Entrepreneurship and business planning
- Leadership productivity secrets
- Critical thinking for innovative Problem Solving
- Overcoming the ‘rustout’ syndrome (making choices that keep work-life alive)
- Individual strategies for thriving
Organizational Culture and Change Management
- D&I Forums – Presence vs Impact
- Remaining self-driven amidst changes
- Navigating mergers & acquisitions
- Thriving in a matrixed organization without potential bias
- Territorial leadership – The good, the bad and the ugly
- How can companies break free from the acceleration trap?
The submissions can also include original research.
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 17 session formats, for making a submission.
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks (except posters).
- Early Bird Review: If you make a submission before May 5, 2017, your submission will be quickly reviewed. Based on the feedback you can improve your proposal before the final submission deadline.
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 17 Submissions tool by June 9, 2017.
- If you are submitting an original research as your submission, please use the form for ‘Original Reasearch’ on Linklings under each track.