The Techno Social Innovation track invites submissions in the space of technical solutions for social development challenges. This includes architectural advocacy, new-age design, application of machine learning and deep learning algorithms, engineering solutions and novel technical approaches to solve problems in areas related, but not limited to –
- Electronic waste management
- Civic engagement
- Water management
- Affordable power
- Traffic management
- Urban planning
- Logistics and supply chain
- Access to education
- Affordable housing
- Sustainable Healthcare
- Emission Control
The submissions can include original research. Open Source tools and technology can also be highlighted in the submission, if relevant.
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 17 session formats, for making a submission.
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks (except posters).
- Early Bird Review: If you make a submission before May 5, 2017, your submission will be quickly reviewed. Based on the feedback you can improve your proposal before the final submission deadline.
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 17 Submissions tool by June 9, 2017.
- If you are submitting an original research as your submission, please use the form for ‘Original Reasearch’ on Linklings under each track.