• a new job at any stage of your career
• getting back to work after a career break
• an internship
• a first job after graduation
Attend the GHCI 18 Career Fair (for women professionals and students in technology), at the largest technical conference for women in India.
– November 15, 2018: 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
– November 16, 2018: 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Who should attend the GHCI 18 Career Fair
– Women in technology with work experience in the industry
– Freshers (women) who want to pursue a career in technology
– Women students from STEM backgrounds
Before submitting your resume please ensure all information provided is accurate.
GHCI 18 sponsors will get access to the Resume Database. They will connect with you directly on job opportunities in their organization. At the GHCI 18 Career Fair women from technical backgrounds can directly connect and interact with some of biggest names and organizations in technology. You can explore internships and full-time job opportunities. Click here to see the organizations that will be a part of the GHCI 18 Career Fair.
The above registration will only give access to the GHCI 18 Career Fair and not to the conference sessions.
For any queries please write to us at Indiaqueries@AnitaB.org
Even if you can’t attend the GHCI 18 Career Fair, you can still leverage this opportunity. Submit your profile in the GHCI 18 Resume Database for leading organizations to connect with you.