The Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI18) is the largest gathering of women technologists in the country. Register and join us for this celebration of women in technology. GHCI18 offers technical and other career development sessions. Attendees can also look forward to the Poster Session, Career Fair, Women Entrepreneur Quest (WEQ), Tech Expo, Speed Mentoring and lots more.
The venue and timings for the GHCI 18 conference:
|November 14, 2018||Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore||11:00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
|November 15 and 16, 2018||Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore||8:00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
The detailed scheduled for all days will be shared closer to the conference dates.
The GHCI 18 registration pricing includes access to the full conference on all 3 days – plenary session with keynotes, all track sessions, Career Fair and Tech Expo and any other provisions available at the venue. Lunch and high tea is included.
The Delegate Pass for a GHCI 18 registration will be sent to the email id provided by each individual attendee, entered in the registration form. Registrations close on 31 October, 2018.
|General Attendee – November 14, 15 & 16, 2018||17,000 INR + Taxes|
|Student Attendee – November 14, 15 & 16, 2018||8,500 INR + Taxes|
|One Day Pass – 14 November, 2018 Plenary Session + Any 1 Day 16 or 17 November, 2018||10,000 INR + Taxes|
|Organizations that would like to do bulk registrations of 10 & above passes please write to GHCIregistrations@AnitaB.org|
|Student Scholarship Recipients
(With Registration Code)
If you wish to cancel your registration, a processing fee will apply.
– 10% of registration fee until 20 October, 2018.
– 50% of registration fee from 21 – 31 October, 2018.
– Cancellations on or after 1 November, 2017 are non-refundable.
– Substitutions are allowed at no charge, but must be done no later than 1 November 1, 2018.
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express), wire transfer and purchase order. Payment is due in advance of the conference.
GHCI sponsors will receive a given number of complimentary passes as part of the sponsor benefits. Access codes and discount codes given to sponsors should be used to register your attendees as soon as possible. Your sponsorship coordinator will receive separate instructions on how to register as a sponsor. The deadline to redeem these passes is 31 October, 2018.
– Substitutions in attendees can be made till 31 October, 2018.
– All delegates must present confirmation of their registration to access the conference.
– Students must additionally provide valid student identification.
– Speakers and active GHCI 18 Committee Members will receive complimentary registration passes to the conference. Complimentary registrations are not transferable.
– Delegates must retain their Registration badge at all times to access any area and provisions of the conference.
Special room rates will be available to GHCI 18 delegates at designated hotels in areas surrounding the conference venue. Further details will be updated when the GHCI 18 registrations open.
For any questions, please write to GHCIregistrations@AnitaB.org.