The Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI18) is the largest gathering of women technologists in the country. Register and join us for this celebration of women in technology. GHCI18 offers technical and other career development sessions. Attendees can also look forward to the Poster Session, Career Fair, Women Entrepreneur Quest (WEQ), Tech Expo, Speed Mentoring and lots more.
The venue and timings for the GHCI 18 conference:
|November 14, 2018||Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore||11:00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
|November 15 and 16, 2018||Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore||8:00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
The detailed schedule for all days will be shared closer to the conference dates.
The GHCI 18 registration pricing includes access to the full conference on all 3 days – plenary session with keynotes, all track sessions, Career Fair and Tech Expo and any other provisions available at the venue. Lunch and high tea is included.
The Delegate Pass for a GHCI 18 registration will be sent to the email id provided by each individual attendee, entered in the registration form.
Registrations close on November 2, 2018.
|General Attendee – November 14, 15 & 16, 2018||17,000 INR + Taxes|
|Student Attendee – November 14, 15 & 16, 2018||8,500 INR + Taxes|
|One Day Pass – 14 November, 2018 Plenary Session + Any 1 Day 15 or 16 November, 2018||10,000 INR + Taxes|
|Organizations that would like to do bulk registrations of 11 or more passes please write to GHCIregistrations@AnitaB.org|
If you wish to cancel your registration, a processing fee will apply.
– 10% of registration fee until October 20, 2018.
– 50% of registration fee from October 21 – November 2, 2018
– Cancellations on or after November 3, 2018 are non-refundable.
– Substitutions are allowed at no charge, but must be done no later than November 9, 2018.
We accept credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and wire transfer via a purchase order. Payment is due in advance of the conference.
GHCI 18 sponsors will receive a given number of complimentary passes as part of the sponsor benefits. Your sponsorship coordinator will receive separate instructions on how to register as a sponsor. The deadline to redeem these passes is November 2, 2018.
– Substitutions in attendees can be made till November 9, 2018.
– All delegates must present confirmation of their registration to access the conference.
– Students must additionally provide valid student identification.
– Speakers and active GHCI 18 Committee Members will receive complimentary registration passes to the conference. Complimentary registrations are not transferable.
– Delegates must retain their Registration badge at all times to access the areas and provisions of the conference. Replacement of a badge will incur a fee of INR 5000/-.
Special room rates are available to GHCI 18 delegates at the following hotels. Please note that availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
* All rooms rates are for a Single Occupancy – Deluxe Room
For any questions, please write to GHCIregistrations@AnitaB.org.