The Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) is a great opportunity for women students from technical backgrounds, who are keen to get the right start for a career in technology. Join us at GHCI 18 to explore exciting internships and job opportunities with leading global technology companies. You can also look forward to expert guidance, building networks and getting inspired from some of the best role models in the industry.
According to the GHCI 17 Impact Report
– 93% student respondents felt inspired after attending GHCI 17
– 81% felt committed to pursuing a technology career
– 91% agreed that attending the conference had expanded their network and provided with opportunities to be mentored
We are offering GHCI 18 Student Scholarships for the conference to be held in Bangalore from November 14 to 16, 2018. GHCI scholarships are awarded to deserving female undergraduates in the final year of their degree course, post-graduates and PhD students from computing, engineering and IT backgrounds. The Scholarship gives the recipient the opportunity to attend the GHCI conference and includes the full conference registration fee and meals. For outstation students, who do not reside in Bangalore, travel (by train/bus/air) will be reimbursed up to a maximum of Rs. 2,250 and accommodation arrangements will also be made.
Scholarship recipients also get access to GHCI’s Career Fair (for women in technology only), where students can meet top recruiters from global technology companies. Students can explore internships as well as full-time job opportunities.
– Submit your scholarship application form.
– We will inform you about the acceptance/non-acceptance of your scholarship application in August 2018.
– The deadline to submit your scholarship application is June 30, 2018.
Students that have received the GHCI Student Scholarship in past years, are not eligible to apply again this year.
For more information, please see the GHCI 18 Student Scholarship FAQs. You can also write to us at Indiaqueries@AnitaB.org.