The Trends In Platform Engineering track encompasses a wide spectrum of trends in technologies in the realm of computer science and engineering. This track invites high quality submissions in topics focusing on Core Computing, Hardware, Networks, Security and Cloud-based solutions. The focus is on tools, technologies, processes and applications solving real world problems using below technologies, but not limited to
- Big Data
- IoT (Smart Dust, Smart Workplace, Smart cars, Smart Energy, IoT in retail, heavy industries, communications and other industry verticals)
- Cloud – Hybrid Cloud Technology, Cloud to Edge
- Robotics & Automation (Robotics & Mechatronics, Distributed Manufacturing, Environmental sensing in Agri sector, Drones, etc.)
- Security & Adaptive Security Architecture
- Hardware Technology Trends
- Nano Technology
- MESA – Mesh App and Service Architecture
- Multi-dimensional Printing Technologies
- Technical Digital Platforms
- Open source technologies used for Platform Engineering
- Wireless Technologies
We look forward for submissions showcasing interesting concepts and technologies that form the foundation of real world hardware and software.
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 18 session formats, for making a submission.
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks (except posters).
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 18 Submissions tool by June 8, 2018.