The Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) has come to be known as a lifetime opportunity for women students to start a great career in technology. This could be your chance to learn, network and get inspired at the largest technical conference for women in Asia!
We are offering GHCI 19 Student Scholarships for the conference to be held in Bangalore from November 6 to 8, 2019. GHCI 19 Student Scholarships will be awarded to deserving women students from computing, engineering and IT backgrounds. The scholarship applicant must belong to one of the below categories:
1) An undergraduate student who is enrolled and in the final year of their degree course during the month of November 2019. Students who graduate before November 2019 are not eligible
2) A post graduate student pursuing Masters in computing or a technical area
3) A PhD student in computing or a technical area
Please note: The student (undergraduate, masters and PhD) applicant must be from a technical background and pursuing a full-time degree.
– The Scholarship gives the recipient the opportunity to attend the GHCI conference and includes the full conference registration fee and meals. For outstation students, who do not reside in Bangalore, travel (by train/bus/air) will be reimbursed up to a maximum of Rs. 2,250 and accommodation arrangements will also be made during GHCI 19.
– Scholarship recipients get access to GHCI’s Career Fair (for women in technology only). Students can explore internships as well as full-time job opportunities with global technology organizations.
– Scholarship recipients can submit their resume to the GHCI 19 Resume Database, that is viewed by the GHCI 19 Sponsor organizations. The GHCI 19 Resume Database will open post August 2019. Visit GHCIndia.AnitaB.org for further updates.
– Submit the scholarship application form on the Linklings tool.
– Acceptance/non-acceptance decisions of your scholarship application will be shared in August 2019.
– The deadline to submit a scholarship application is June 21, 2019.
Students who have received the GHCI Student Scholarship in past years, are not eligible to apply again this year.