The Tech Expo at the Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) 19 is a great opportunity for technology startups and GHCI 19 sponsor organizations to showcase their latest and most exciting technologies, at the largest technical conference for women in Asia. The Tech Expo is a proven platform
- To amplify product innovations
- Forge strategic and meaningful connections with technology experts and potential clients/partners
- Gain fresh perspectives by engaging in thought-stimulating discussions with conference attendees
According to the GHCI 18 Impact Report the Tech Expo was a great success and rated as Excellent and Good by 88% of the attendee respondents. The startups and organizations that participated at GHCI 18 enjoyed high engagement from the attendees, received new sales leads and enhanced visibility in the industry.
If you are an entrepreneur or organization with the zest for technology and have brought your idea to life, the GHCI 19 Tech Expo is the place to be. This is where technology will truly come alive, with more than 5500 attendees.
Check out this video on our #GHCI19 #AI Codeathon.
Startups at GHCI 19 Tech Expo
We are inviting submissions from startups that are keen to participate at the GHCI 19 Tech Expo. The startups that are selected are requested to pay a nominal fee of INR 20,000 towards conference facilities including stall space, table, two chairs, a monitor, power and Wi-Fi. The stall exhibit will be for one day of the conference (7 or 8 November, 2019).
- An entity shall be considered a startup up to 10 years from the date of incorporation.
- The submission can be from a startup in any technology domain.
- Startup should be working towards innovation and development of technology product, processes or services. The technology being showcased should be the core business offering of the startup.
- Startups who showcased last year are welcome to participate again, as long as the solution/product being showcased is different from GHCI 18 and they bring along a referral startup.
Process for GHCI 19 Startup Tech Expo submissions:
- Please provide a 150-word description of your exhibit and fill up the application form on the below link.
- Our Committee Members will review your entry. Submissions will be evaluated on the basis of following criteria:
- Experiential Storytelling: How the pitch engages the audience
- Business Value: Demonstrate a compelling technology solution to the problem statement
- Immersive Experience: Live demonstration of the product/ use cases built around the technology to enable touch and feel experience for the attendees
- Technical Depth: Subject matter expertise in the technology
The names of all Tech Expo participants will be listed on the GHCI 19 website.
- GHCI 19 Startup Tech Expo Submissions Open: April 17, 2019
- GHCI 19 Startup Tech Expo Submissions Close: June 21, 2019
- Decisions to be notified: August 2019
For all queries please write to us at: Indiaqueries@AnitaB.org
Organizations at GHCI 19 Tech Expo
If your organization is keen to sponsor at GHCI 19 and also take a Tech Expo booth please click here. You can also get in touch with VasudhaV@AnitaB.org from AnitaB.org India.
Digital Media Partner