This track aims to showcase innovations and best-of-breed applications of Agile and DevOps practices in technology development.
Agile practices embrace changing nature of product requirements and prioritize working software over rigid processes. DevOps and continuous delivery (CD) have emerged to collapse the silos between development and operations to support and amplify agility, responsiveness and faster time to market throughout the software delivery life-cycle. The track’s focus is on tools, technologies, processes, experiences and challenges in evolving and implementing these practices in the era of digital transformation. Examples of topics of interest include (but not limited to):
- New DevOps tools, testing, assembly lines, automation and patterns
- AI/ML for DevOps, and DevOps for AI/ML
- Agile Software Development Anti-Patterns
- Enterprise-scale Agile Frameworks
- Agile and DevOps Case Studies
- Read through some key tips to make an impressive submission. Good luck!
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 19 session formats, for making a submission.
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks.
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 19 Submissions tool by 10:30 PM (IST) on June 16, 2019.
- While filling out the Linklings form (for a Panel, Presentation, Lightning Talk, and/or Workshop), it is also necessary to upload the Word doc with abstract, etc. and a presentation (PowerPoint saved as PDF) that highlights the flow of the proposed session. The short video of the presenters is mandatory for the Presentation and Lightning Talk submissions.
- Do not forget to select the target audience level for your submission in the Linklings online form. The options are Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. The definitions of the target levels are mentioned on the form and also under submission requirements.