The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Data and Analytics track will bring forth fundamental and translational works in these fields. We are looking for submissions contributing to significant advancements in known areas as well as exploratory and pioneering work in new domains; encompassing novel research works or applications of known technologies in innovative ways. Towards this, we invite high quality submissions in topics below, but not limited to:
Language, Speech and Vision Processing
Text mining, Natural Language Understanding, Voice Assistants, Conversational Virtual Agents, Question-answering Systems, Web and Social Media Analytics, Image processing, Video Analytics, Multi-modal Analytics
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Tools, Dark Data, Big Data for Encrypted Databases, Collaborative BI, Big data driven by AI
Multi-Agent, Optimization Strategies and Algorithms, Learning Theories
Deep Learning and Machine Learning
Interoperability in NN, AutoML, Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning, Distributed Deep Learning, Adversarial Neural Networks, Self-learning Systems, Transfer Learning
Trends in AI
Behavior Modelling, Accessibility and AI, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Artificial General Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, AI for Optimizing DevOps, Ubiquitous AI, Enterprise AI
AI for Good
Design for Inclusivity, Ethical and Transparent AI, AI to Map Poverty, AI for Disaster Management, Smart and Shared cities, AI for Credibility
AI for Practical Problem Solving in domains such as:
Security, Healthcare, Finance, Defence, Energy, Climate, Transport, Agriculture
Convergence of AI and others:
Quantum Computing, Edge computing, AI enabled chips, Cybersecurity, Blockchain Usage of AI techniques in traditional computation intensive domains for quick convergence
- Read through some key tips to make an impressive submission. Good luck!
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 19 session formats, for making a submission.
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks.
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 19 Submissions tool by 10:30 PM (IST) on June 9, 2019.
- Do not forget to select the target audience level for your submission in the Linklings online form. The options are Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. The definitions of the target levels are mentioned on the form and also under submission requirements.