Today, technology is evolving and changing at an ever increasing pace, emerging as a great disruptor, giving rise to new products and business models. As technologists, it is more important than ever for us to keep an eye on the future, staying current with the latest topics and trends. This track will highlight such emerging trends across Technology and Industry. Topics in this track can include but are not limited to:
- Why Blockchain
- Quantum Computing
- Virtual/Extended/Augmented Reality
- Edge computing, connected ecosystems
- Latest industry trends in retail, travel, finance, renewable energy driven by advances in computing
- Innovation that encompasses different scientific streams
Your submission should have depth on the following aspects of the technology solution you have chosen
- Your rationale for choosing this topic
- The underlying technology
- The infrastructure underpinning the technology
- The impact of the solution provided by the technology – in terms of sustainability as well as taking humanity to the next frontier
- The challenges, if any, that the technology needs to overcome to become scalable
- Read through some key tips to make an impressive submission. Good luck!
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 19 session formats, for making a submission.
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks.
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 19 Submissions tool by 10:30 PM (IST) on June 9, 2019.
- Do not forget to select the target audience level for your submission in the Linklings online form. The options are Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. The definitions of the target levels are mentioned on the form and also under submission requirements.