We are now in an era of Internet Of Things (IoT) which is profoundly changing the way individuals and enterprise interact with technology. IoT is an interdisciplinary field where hardware is a crucial component. Today hardware has transformed into a key enabler of technology, starting from building, deploying solutions and applications to accelerators for enhancing compute power. More broadly, there is also a growing set of new hardware, architecture, and features which are laying the foundations of future computing platforms. Usability, social, legal, governance and ethical aspects are also evolving in addition to technological advancements like data brokering, intelligent mesh, 5G networking, bluetooth and Artificial Intelligence (AI)/ Machine Learning (ML) integration.
This track provides an opportunity for IoT and hardware practitioners to present latest trends in these fields, including, but not limited to the areas stated below.
- IoT Use cases:
- Manufacturing (Industry 4.0, Deployment, Operation, Fault Management)
- Transportation (Connectivity, Safety, etc )
- Energy ( LoRa, WPAN )
- Predictive Maintenance
- Business, Social, and Career Impact
- Community use cases
- Systems Dev – Healthcare / Aerospace / Power Industry / Defence / Agriculture / Home Security
- New use cases
- How hardware is transforming compute – Accelerators, GPUs, VPP, FPGAs etc
- New hardware Architectures (Low cost, Low power)
- 3D Applications
- Emerging hardware for AI related analysis – graph cores, FPGA and ASIC solutions, etc
- Read through some key tips to make an impressive submission. Good luck!
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 19 session formats, for making a submission.
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks.
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 19 Submissions tool by 10:30 PM (IST) on June 16, 2019.
- While filling out the Linklings form (for a Panel, Presentation, Lightning Talk, and/or Workshop), it is also necessary to upload the Word doc with abstract, etc. and a presentation (PowerPoint saved as PDF) that highlights the flow of the proposed session. The short video of the presenters is mandatory for the Presentation and Lightning Talk submissions.
- Do not forget to select the target audience level for your submission in the Linklings online form. The options are Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. The definitions of the target levels are mentioned on the form and also under submission requirements.