IEEE Conference ID: 47972
Research helps answer our endless curiosity and leads to greater innovations and adaptation, to the constantly increasing demands of newer ways to do things. AnitaB.org India in collaboration with IEEE Women in Engineering (WiE) is delighted to introduce the Original Research track at the GHCI 19 conference. The aim is to provide a platform for researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners, and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies, academic, or scholarly articles and extended versions of previously published papers in conferences.
This is a great opportunity to present and publish outstanding research in computing with the prestigious IEEE, the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
All accepted and presented papers are eligible for submission to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Papers describing original work are invited in one of the following sub-tracks:
- Sub Track 1: Networks
- Sub Track 2: Cyber Security
- Sub Track 3: Data Science
- Sub Track 4: Nano & Semiconductor Technology
We are curious to hear your original idea and the research processes, strategies, design, methods, and improvisations implemented and invite you to share your experience with us.
- The Call for Submissions for Original Research opens: May 23, 2019
- Full Paper submission closure: July 4, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: August 26, 2019
- Camera Ready Copy (CRC) paper submission date: September 5, 2019
Submissions and Author Instructions
- Papers will be accepted only by electronic submission through the Linklings submission link. Click here.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original and unpublished paper in English that includes implementation, results, figures, and references either in MS Word or LaTex format. Page limit is 6 pages. Please refer to https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html for reference format guidelines.
- The guidelines for paper formatting and paper page limits must be strictly adhered for all submitted papers.
- Papers will be accepted only by electronic submission through the Linklings submission link that is available on https://GHCIndia.AnitaB.org.
- Authors should use a standard tool to check for plagiarism and attach the report. Any paper with more than 25% similarity index (including bibliography) will be rejected. Authors are solely responsible for any plagiarism issues. Please refer IEEE web page on plagiarism for our Plagiarism Policy.
- Authors cannot submit a paper that has already been submitted to another conference and is under review process. Rejected papers can be submitted. Please refer to IEEE policy on double submission on IEEE web page on double submission.
- All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous peer-review process managed by the technical program committee. A double-blind paper evaluation method will be followed.
- Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution and the problems, domains, and environments to which it is applicable.
- Once your submission is selected, you will need to provide a Camera Ready Copy (CRC) adhering IEEE guidelines within the time specified.
- The selected research papers will be published in the IEEE Explore Digital Library few weeks after the conference.
Online License Transfer
- IEEE policy requires that prior to publication, all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Please visit the following URL to learn more about securing copyright transfer, and to register your interest in using the electronic IEEE Copyright Form for your conference: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/copyright-main.html
- The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/copyright-policy.html
- Authors must sign their copyright form via IEEE eCopyright service. You will be notified about this form once the paper has been accepted for publication.