This is an exclusive track designed for workshops at GHCI 19. The Tech Workshops track invites submissions in the space of novel technical innovations, engineering solutions, architectural advocacy ideas and concepts spanned across GHCI 19 technical tracks (but not limited to) and other technology areas:
- Artificial Intelligence, Data and Analytics
- Emerging Technologies and Industry trends
- Design and Product Evolution
- Techno Social Innovations
- Agile and DevOps
- HPC, Cloud and Security
- Hardware and IoT
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
The purpose of workshops is to provide participants with hands on experience on popular and emerging technology topics. We strongly encourage the workshop organizers to make their sessions highly interactive, enable discussions and include Q&As. The workshop session should facilitate a lively exchange of ideas and learning among the attendees.
Guidelines for workshop submissions :
- The workshop should be compelling with deep insights that come from hands-on practice
- Along with your submission share a 2-minute video, telling us what the GHCI participants can gain from your workshop
- There should be clear information on prerequisites, experience level of attendees and information on any pre-workshop preparation that participants must undergo in order to attend the workshop
- Keep the dependencies and hardware/ software requirements for the workshop simple and practical
- Number of presenters: A minimum of two subject matter experts
- Presentation Time: 60 – 90 minutes depending upon the content
- Room type: Banquet style (round table seating)
- Workshop size: The workshop should be designed to be able to accommodate 120-150 people
- Template: Use the Workshop Starter Template to help you get started and build a great submission
- Read through some key tips to make an impressive submission. Good luck!
- Please go through the submission requirements for all tracks.
- Please ensure you make your submission on Linklings, the GHCI 19 Submissions tool by 10:30 PM (IST) on June 9, 2019.
- Do not forget to select the target audience level for your submission in the Linklings online form. The options are Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. The definitions of the target levels are mentioned on the form and also under submission requirements.