Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) is the largest gathering of women technologists in Asia. At GHCI, the best minds and leaders in the industry come together to share their knowledge and shape the careers of thousands of women in technology. Now is your chance to be a part of this celebration! Join us for the 11th year of GHCI and make a submission for the Program Content.
The Call for Submissions for Original Research closed on on Aug 9, 2020.
The Call for Submissions for Posters closed on June 14, 2020.
Student Scholarship Applications closed on June 14, 2020.
The Call for Submissions for other tracks closed on June 7, 2020.
- March 30, 2020, 9 a.m. (IST): GHCI 20 Call for Submissions opens.
- June 7, 2020, 10:30 p.m. (IST): GHCI 20 Call for Submissions closes.
- June 14, 2020, 10:30 p.m. (IST): GHCI 20 Call for Posters and Scholarship application closes.
- August 2020: Acceptance/Rejection notifications emailed.
Not quite sure how to apply to speak at GHCI 20? We’ve created this guide to help you through the process.
GHCI 20 has several exciting tracks on the latest and interesting technologies. Explore and select a track that excites you, and/or is focused on your expertise and make a submission.
Our Call for Posters is live. Click here to find out more: GHCI 20: Poster Session
Session Formats and Requirements
We offer a variety of formats for both speakers and attendees to find the sessions that fit them best. Explore all our options to discover which one fits your speaking style and goals.
Who can Apply?
– Women in technology: including professionals across any level (entry to senior leaders) from industry, government and academia; students and entrepreneurs.
– We also welcome submissions from men with technical backgrounds.
While the Call for Submissions process is open to all, a higher degree of consideration is given to women authors and presenters, keeping in alignment with AnitaB.org’s vision of building a 50:50 workforce by 2025 in the technology sector.