Each of our submissions undergoes a rigorous review process by highly qualified and passionate reviewers, selected from the GHCI 20 Committee Members and other volunteers. We pick reviewers for each track based on their deep understanding of the relevant technology. They come from large and small technology organizations, academic institutions and startups.
- We’re committed to ensuring that the GHCI review process leads to high quality, credible, and diverse sessions. We review all submissions on a fair and balanced basis across all tracks.
- Each reviewer prepares her/his review independently of other reviewers evaluating the submission.
- The GHCI 20 track committees organize a discussion of the submissions, based on the reviewers’ evaluation.
- Once all submissions receive their ratings, the GHCI 20 leadership will design a well-balanced program from the meritorious submissions that includes content that will appeal to our diverse audience.
- Due to limited program slots, unfortunately, not all submissions can be accepted.
- We will send an email informing you about your submission decision in August 2020. In order to preserve the integrity of the process, we do not change these decisions once they are made.
- We do not provide individual feedback for any submissions made or share the reviewers’ comments and ratings.