The Call for Submissions for Posters closed on June 14, 2020.
Student Scholarship Applications closed on June 14, 2020.
The Call for Submissions for other tracks closed on June 7, 2020.
So, you’re interested in speaking at GHCI 20. What should you do? We’ve created this guide to help you through the process.
For Applying Speakers
1) Apply to speak (Lightning Talk / Panel / Presentation) or present a Poster
March 30 – June 7
- Learn all you can about Grace Hopper Celebration India.
- Select a Track.
- Pick a Session Format. Be sure to review the submission requirements of your selected Session Format.
- Complete your application by June 7, 10.30 p.m. IST
2) Review period
June – August
- Our reviewers start looking over applications in June and will complete the process by August. They will review all submissions on a fair and even-handed basis across an established set of sub-disciplines. You can learn more about the review process here.
- We will send all decisions via email in August. You will also be able to view the status of your submission by logging in to your Submission Account.