The Call for Submissions (CFS) is open until June 7, 10:30 p.m. IST.
So, you’re interested in speaking at GHCI 20. What should you do? We’ve created this guide to help you through the process.
For Applying Speakers
1) Apply to speak (Lightning Talk / Panel / Presentation) or present a Poster
March 30 – June 7
- Learn all you can about Grace Hopper Celebration India.
- Select a Track.
- Pick a Session Format. Be sure to review the submission requirements of your selected Session Format.
- Complete your application by June 7, 10.30 p.m. IST
2) Review period
June – August
- Our reviewers start looking over applications in June and will complete the process by August. They will review all submissions on a fair and even-handed basis across an established set of sub-disciplines. You can learn more about the review process here.
- We will send all decisions via email in August. You will also be able to view the status of your submission by logging in to your Submission Account.