Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) has come to be known as a lifetime opportunity for women students to start a great career in technology. This could be your chance to learn, network, and get inspired at the largest technical conference for women in Asia!
We are offering GHCI 20 Student Scholarships for the conference to be held in Bangalore from October 28 to 30, 2020. GHCI 20 Student Scholarships will be awarded to deserving women students from computing, engineering and IT backgrounds. The scholarship applicant must belong to one of the below categories:
1) An undergraduate student who is enrolled and in the final year of their degree course during the month of October 2020. Students who graduate before October 2020 are not eligible
2) A post graduate student pursuing Masters in computing or a technical area
3) A PhD student in computing or a technical area
Please note: The student (undergraduate, masters and PhD) applicant must be from a technical background and pursuing a full-time degree.
– The Scholarship gives the recipient the opportunity to attend the GHCI conference and includes the full conference registration fee and meals. For outstation students, who do not reside in Bangalore, travel (by train/bus/air) will be reimbursed up to a maximum of Rs. 3,000 and accommodation arrangements will also be made during GHCI 20.
– Scholarship recipients get access to GHCI’s Career Fair (for women in technology only). Students can explore internships as well as full-time job opportunities with global technology organizations.
– Scholarship recipients can submit their resume to the GHCI 20 Resume Database, that is viewed by the GHCI 20 Sponsor organizations. The GHCI 20 Resume Database will open in August 2020. Visit GHCIndia.AnitaB.org for further updates.
How to Apply
Students who have received the GHCI Student Scholarship in past years, are not eligible to apply again this year.
For more information, please see the GHCI 20 Student Scholarship FAQ. You can also write to us at IndiaQueries@AnitaB.org.