As technology opens up a realm of exciting possibilities and impacts the way we live, it is fascinating to understand how our work and lives change for the better. This Track welcomes technical submissions in the broad area of emerging technologies with tremendous potential to have a positive impact and address pressing global challenges.
The focus is on technical topics, including, but not limited to:
- The Internet of Things
- Wearable Computing
- Cognitive Systems
- Consumer Technology
- Virtual and Augmented Reality an its applications in various sectors
- Gaming – Immersive/ Serious Games
- Autonomous Virtual Agents
- Next-Generation Robotics
- Trends in Mobile Technologies
- Quantified Self Movement
- Gesture control technologies
- Low cost computing (raspberry-pi etc)
- Local to hyper-local
- Online marketplaces
- Contactless Mobile Payments
- Evolution of Security
- Technology for Humanity: Green Technology/Renewable Energy/Energy Sharing/
As you make your submissions for the technical Tracks, please ensure that you follow the guidelines listed below. Please note that submissions made in the desired format are highly encouraged.
Specify content level and target audience: Please rate your submission by the content level of the session and the expected audience:
- Beginner – This session is appropriate for a beginner in the topic being discussed. The session would mostly be an introduction to the technology and would not require any prior knowledge of the subject.
- Intermediate – This session is appropriate for intermediate users of this technology. The speaker will expect some prior knowledge by the attendees and introduce more recent advancements in the technology to the audience.
- Advanced – This session is appropriate for advanced users of the subject. The speaker will be picking a niche area and delving into significant detail on the topic. Strong background knowledge of the topic and usage in a professional setting might be required.
Pre-requisites: This section of the submission should list the requirements that the speaker expects of the audience. This includes:
- Prior knowledge and usage of certain technology
- Laptop, smartphone or other equipment to be brought to the session.
- Any software that needs to be pre-loaded to be used in the session.
Click here to get tips and review the complete guidelines for a great submission.