The Early Career Track will focus on women in technology, who are just beginning their foray into the corporate world (students and professionals with 0 to 5 years overall work experience). The corporate world is highly competitive and this Track aims to help share ideas, network, provide a platform to voice queries and learn from other experienced professionals.
This Track will showcase how young women can manage their professional growth and chart out the best course for their career. Topics for this Track may include (but not limited to):
- Finding a job
- Getting prepared for the corporate world
- Internships and undergraduate research
- Understanding corporate culture
- Pursuing higher education
- Curriculum balancing between fundamentals and changing trends
- Skill sets for academics vs. industry professionals
Target Audience: Students and participants with 0 to 5 years overall work experience
Click here to get tips and review the guidelines for a great submission.