The internship positions are closed.
At AnitaB.org India we are looking for two interns that can support us for Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) 18. The interns will be working with the business development team and helping in getting our sponsors ready for GHCI 18.
This is a great opportunity to work closely on organizing GHCI 18 – the largest technical conference for women in India. Individuals in this role will also get a comprehensive experience of program management, stakeholder engagement and operations related to organizing a large scale event.
Requirement: Two interns
Intern to be located in Bangalore. The intern will work from home and should be available for regular meetings with the team as required.
Duration: August to 30 November, 2018
To apply please send your resume to Indiaqueries@AnitaB.org
- Track sponsor deliverables and ensure all information is received on time
- Resolve queries from sponsor stakeholders
- Connect sponsor contacts with the right team members within AnitaB.org India for responding to queries
- Provide status reports on sponsor deliverables
- Undertake any additional projects as needed
Knowledge & Skill Requirement
- Detail oriented with strong co-ordination and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented, with strong ethics and value system
- Must be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and should be comfortable with working with data
- Any past work experience/internships will be an advantage
About Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI): GHCIndia.AnitaB.org
Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) is the largest technical conference for women in the country, co-presented with the Association for Computing Machinery-India. AnitaB.org India has been successfully organizing this annual conference since 2010. In 2017, GHCI had 4000+ attendees and 46 sponsor companies. The conference has technical and non-technical tracks, the Tech Expo, Career Fair, Poster Session and more.
About AnitaB.org: Visit AnitaB.org
AnitaB.org connects, inspires and guides women in technology and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. We envision a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies for whom they build it. Founded in 1997 by computer scientist Anita Borg, today we work with women technologists in more than 50 countries and partner with Fortune 500 companies and leading academic institutions. We believe technology innovation powers the global economy and that women are crucial to building technology the world needs. AnitaB.org is a non-profit organization registered as a section-8 Company under the Companies Act, 2013 in India and a not-for-profit 501(c) 3 charitable organization in the US.