The start of the year is always special and it’s getting even better, as we begin to work on Grace Hopper Celebration India 2015 (GHCI 2015). An important step is to finalize our GHCI 2015 Committee Chairs and Co-Chairs, who will lead their respective Committee through the complete process of planning, review and implementation of the GHCI 2015 Track they are responsible for.
Please note: At GHCI each conference Track has a Committee led by a Chair and Co-Chair. Both work together in driving the required objectives.
Read the ‘GHCI Committee Chair and Co-Chair roles and responsibilities’. We encourage all women professionals in technology that are eligible for these roles to apply. This is an opportunity to collaborate with your peers and be an integral part of GHCI 2015! Applications close on February 15, 2015.
Selection criteria for GHCI Committee Chair and Co-Chair
- The Chair and Co-Chair MUST have held the position of a Committee Chair/ Co-Chair/ Committee Member during previous GHCIs.
- Have a minimum of 8+ years of work experience in technology.
- Have good communication skills and ability to handle difficult queries.
- Deliver the objectives set out for planning and execution of Tracks, ensuring the program content for the conference is well balanced with in-depth technical and professional development sessions .
- Should have significant knowledge and passion for the chosen Track, effective program management and problem-solving skills.
- Open date: January 20, 2015
- Closing date: February 15, 2015
- All candidates will be informed of the final selection through an email.
- For any queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be other exciting opportunities for women in technology to get involved with GHCI. Keep visiting our website for further updates.