Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) is a conference for women technologists, by women technologists.
The volunteers contribute their time, skills and expertise by serving on various committees in the months leading up to GHCI and providing support during the three-day conference. Take this opportunity to be a part of India’s largest technical conference for women, by volunteering as a Committee Member for GHCI 2016.
Committee Member’s Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Committee Chairs in strategizing, planning, reviewing and end-to-end implementation of the Track assigned, as per the process and timelines
- Consistently attend and participate in Committee Member meetings (usually conducted as telecons)
- Work as a team in meeting all objectives within the timelines
- Ensure flawless organization and execution of all sessions during the GHCI conference
- Time commitment: While we start the initial work from May 2016, the key months for planning and execution are from July 1 – December 9, 2016.
Who Can apply?
- All women in technology including professionals, students and entrepreneurs
- You can be located in any part of India. All you need is the passion to join this vibrant community of tech women
How do I become a Committee Member?
Send us your details by filling this form.
- In the form you can indicate the Track/s you would like to join
- The closing date for receiving your details is April 13, 2016
- Those interested need to fill out this form only once
- The GHCI 2016 Advisory Committee will review all applications and finalize the committees
- You will receive an email during April 2016, confirming your participation as a Committee Member; the Track you are assigned to and next steps
- For any queries please write to us at India@anitab.org.
Tracks for GHCI 2016
- Application of Data Science and Machine Learning
- Emerging Trends (IOT, Virtual Reality, Animation & Games,etc.)
- Human Computer Interaction (UX/UI, User Study, etc.)
- Open Source
- Systems Engineering (Security & Privacy, Cloud, etc.)
- Tech Products A to Z (Product Management, Product Design, Market Study & Deployment, etc.)
- Back to Work
- Management and Leadership
- Poster Session
- Student Program (Campus to Corporate)
- Soft Skills
- Organizational Transformation
- Student Scholarships and Career Fair
- Women Entrepreneur Quest (WEQ)