Product Management is an art, science and experience all rolled into one. It includes all that is involved in changing an idea to a product, understanding the value to customers and creating successes for customers and company. Diverse stakeholder management and other challenges like interfacing with multiple teams, geographical distributions of customers and engineering and being the driver to enable business, puts tremendous focus and pressure on Product Management. Strategically this function can either make or break a product.
This Track at GHCI 2016 aims to examine all aspects of Product Management – its function, role, criticality, experiences, business cases and impact, career options and its future. We invite submissions from practitioners with experience in building products, creating value for customers, sharing challenges and successes of product creation and careers in Product Management and its future. The submission topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Portfolio management
- Product creation, marketing, support, business
- Building Partnerships and Business Associations
- Customer Experiences
- Live Experiences, Case Studies
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 2016 session formats.
- Each session format has a unique set of requirements. Please review the essentials for your proposal type and ensure your submission meets all the requirements.
- Check out our tips for creating the perfect submission.