Here are some tips to help you create the perfect submission.
- Review all session formats and tracks. Pick a track that’s appropriate to your topic and a session format that works for your speaking style.
- If your topic or idea overlaps with multiple tracks, tailor your submission to one of those tracks for the best result.
- Pay attention to our submission requirements.
- Include links of videos from your previous speaking engagements (optional).
- Read through the entire starter template provided for each format. These templates offer directions and specific tips for that session format.
- Look through last year’s schedule. Do you see anything missing that you would like to see featured at GHCI? Submit a proposal about a topic you’d like to see at GHCI!
- Frame your submission at the conceptual level, instead of talking about a specific product in your organization.
- Our committee members like to see diverse submissions. If you’re applying for a panel, try to include speakers with a variety of technical backgrounds, from different organizations or who have distinct points of view.