It is necessary to prepare oneself, before making an entry into the real corporate world. The Campus to Corporate Track will focus on women in technology students, who are beginning their foray into the work life. This Track aims to help the students share ideas, network, provide a platform to voice their queries and learn from other experienced professionals. The sessions in this Track will showcase how young women can prepare themselves for the corporate world and chart out the best course for their career. Topics for this Track may include, but not limited to:
- Identifying interest areas and passion for the right job
- Getting prepared for the corporate world
- Internships and undergraduate research
- Understanding corporate culture
- Pursuing higher education
- Curriculum balancing between fundamentals and changing trends
- Skill sets for academics vs. industry professionals
- Finishing schools – do they add value or are they overrated?
- Dealing with peer pressure
- Decision making factors while taking a job
- Benefits/pitfalls while working for a startup
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 2016 session formats.
- Each session format has a unique set of requirements. Please review the essentials for your proposal type and ensure your submission meets all the requirements.
- Check out our tips for creating the perfect submission.