Today India is on a high entrepreneurship wave. New government policies, unlimited demand for technology products and services, several funding opportunities, high-acceptance for disruptive ideas and more make these times the best for any woman entrepreneur in technology.
This Track will include topics that cater to existing entrepreneurs as well as women who are planning to take the plunge. The submissions in this Track can include case studies. The sessions under this Track should be able to cater to an audience of approximately 150+ participants. Topics can include, but not limited to:
- The latest trends in the tech entrepreneurship space
- New tech trends that startups are pursuing
- Innovative niche technical spaces that entrepreneurs have pursued and found success
- Lessons learnt on how to be a successful entrepreneur
- Building your team as a startup
- Doing a winning elevator pitch
- Raising funds for your business
- New financing models
- Building your brand and marketing strategy
- Social entrepreneurship
- The value of data for your startup success
- How VCs think?
- Disruptive thinking
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 2016 session formats.
- Each session format has a unique set of requirements. Please review the essentials for your proposal type and ensure your submission meets all the requirements.
- Check out our tips for creating the perfect submission.