Management of an organization is key to running any business successfully, engaging employees and increasing value for its customers. As businesses grow, technology advances, millennials comprise a significant percentage in the workforce …we need management skills to evolve and keep pace. This Track aims at looking at the role of a manager in the modern world, address the challenges and newer trends in management.
The submissions in this Track can include case studies. The sessions under this Track should be able to cater to an audience of approximately 150+ participants. The session topics can include, but not limited to:
- Key management trends in 2016 and beyond
- Adaptability and open mindedness
- Managing remote employees and digital nomads
- Mind of a manager – what works and what doesn’t
- What to expect as millenials grow at the workplace
- Challenges facing the modern manager
- Is General Management as a skill sufficient to sustain in the industry today
- Is Line Management an impediment to innovation?
- Role of Psychology in Management
- Latest Project Management trends
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 2016 session formats.
- Each session format has a unique set of requirements. Please review the essentials for your proposal type and ensure your submission meets all the requirements.
- Check out our tips for creating the perfect submission.