The most critical challenge organizations face today is to keep pace with the ever changing customer needs and dynamic business landscape. Businesses around the world are struggling to match up with the rapid changes, technology and business model disruptions. Change programs often struggle with success and can end up resulting in skepticism, uncertainty and a dissatisfied workforce.
The submissions in this Track can include case studies. The sessions under this Track should be able to cater to an audience of approximately 150+ participants. This Track will include all important aspects of organization transformation and will give preference to topics such as (but not limited to):
- Change Management
- The role of leadership in organization transformation
- Changing organizational culture
- Organization transformation frameworks and strategies
- Organization structures that enable/obstruct change
- Creating agile organizations that can embrace quick changes
- Best practices and pitfalls of handling organization transformation
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 2016 session formats.
- Each session format has a unique set of requirements. Please review the essentials for your proposal type and ensure your submission meets all the requirements.
- Check out our tips for creating the perfect submission.