The Systems Engineering Track corresponds to the most fundamental realm of computer science and engineering. This Track encourages discussions on a varied range of topics: from core engineering like productivity, tools, quality and processes to cutting-edge trends and research, including practical experiences and challenges in computer hardware and software industry. The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithms – General trends and how they are forming the backbone of much that is happening in e-commerce, social computing and real time analysis
- Programming Languages
- Clouds and Hybrid Clouds Technology
- Security – Current trends in vulnerability
- Reliability and Performance Engineering
- Virtualization and Containerization
- Operating Systems Design
- File and Storage Systems – trends in the disk drive industry, memory and compute
- Infrastructure and Network Management
- Hardware Technology Trends
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Hyperscale and Hyperconverged environments, VDI infrastructure
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 2016 session formats.
- Each session format has a unique set of requirements. Please review the essentials for your proposal type and ensure your submission meets all the requirements.
- Check out our tips for creating the perfect submission.